Ranexa (Ranolazine) is an anti-anginal medicine that contains generic Ranolazine which is used to manage chest pain or chronic angina (angina that keeps coming back) in adults. Ranexa is specially intended for the management of chronic angina in patients who have failed to react to previous angina therapy. It is not indicated for use during an acute (emergency) attack of angina. Ranexa is used with other medications for heart problems and blood pressure control and act without lowering heart rate or blood pressure.
Ranexa can also be used along with nitrates, Amlodipine, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors, anti-platelet therapy, angiotensin receptor blockers, and lipid-lowering therapy. Ranexa is a drug used in combination with other drugs to manage angina pectoris, which is a discomfort that you experience anyplace along the upper area of your body between your neck and upper abdomen, repeatedly comes by too much activity or exercise.
Ranolazine is metabolic modulators that do not enhance the pressure rate which produce at maximal exercise levels. It is supposed that this medicine shows its functions by bringing out changes in cardiac metabolism. It acts by enhancing blood flow to help the heart work more powerfully and enhance the effectiveness of energy production in the heart, maintaining cardiac function without lowering blood pressure and heart rate.
Ranexa is an oral and extended release tablet which should not be used in patients with pre-existing QT interval prolongation or who are sensitive to Ranolazine.
Ranexa comes in the form of extended release tablet in different strength of 500 mg and 1000 mg. Initial dose of Ranexa tablet is 500 mg twice daily and maximum dose of Ranexa is 1000 mg twice daily, as required, depend on disease response. You should consume Ranexa with meal or with empty stomach. Swallow this drug completely. Do not crush, break, and chew. If a dose of this medicine is missed, take the next dose of this medicine. Do not take more than one tablet within 24 hours double the next dose.
“Buy Ranexa 500mg, 1000mg online from our reliable pharmacy store at maximum discounts and keep away from doctor”
Some adverse events associated with the use of Ranexa tablets which may include constipation, headache, dizziness, nausea, abdominal pain, dyspnea, peripheral edema, changes in the electrical activity of your heart (QT prolongation).
Precautionary measures to be followed while using Ranexa tablets:
- Do not consume grape juice and grapefruit products along with this medication as grapefruit can lead to increase in your blood levels of Ranexa.
- Do not drive any vehicle or use machinery, or perform anything that requires you to be attentive because Ranexa can lead to dizziness, fainting, and light headedness.
- Do not use this medication in patients have a family history of a heart difficulty, like long QT syndrome or QT prolongation, have renal and liver problems.
- Inform your doctor before using this medication in pregnant females or plan to become expectant as it is unknown that it will harm your fetus.
- You should tell your doctor before using this medicine that you are nursing mother or plan to breast-feed. It is unknown it passes into your breast milk.
- It should be used with extra care in case of elderly people.