Clopidogrel 75mg is a potent medication used to prevent strokes and heart attacks in a person with heart disease, and blood circulation disease (peripheral vascular disease). Clopidogrel is also used along with aspirin to treat chest pain and to keep blood vessels open and avoid blood clot after the cardiac stent. This drug belongs to the class of medication called “Anti-platelet” that helps to keep the flow of blood smoothly in the body.
What is Clopidogrel 75 mg Tablet?
Clopidogrel successfully works by reducing the stickiness of platelets and this helps to prevent from sticking to the artery and forming a thrombus. This whole function finally reduces the risk of heart attack or stroke.
What are the contraindications of Clopidogrel?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it or any of its other components.
- In the case of certain medication conditions that cause bleeding, such as bleeding from the brain or stomach ulcer, then the use of this medication is contraindicated.
- If you are suffering from the severe liver disorder, then do not take this medication.
Dosing of Clopidogrel Bisulfate 75mg?
Clopidogrel 75mg is available in a tablet form that needs to be consumed via the oral route with a full glass of water, with or without food.
The recommended dose of Clopidogrel for the treatment of severe chest pain is 300mg (4 tablets of 75mg Clopidogrel) once at the start of the treatment and then followed by the usual dose of 75mg per day at the same time each day.
In the case of irregular heartbeat, consume one tablet of 75mg Clopidogrel once a day.
Are Clopidogrel causes any side effects?
Some most common side effects of this drug are blood in the urine, nausea, nosebleed, bruising, diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, indigestion, headache, vomiting, etc. Do worry as all these side effects are normal and will go within few days.
What are the drugs that interact with Clopidogrel?
There are few drugs that can interact with Clopidogrel and cause a severe increase in the side effects. Medications that include:
- Metoprolol Tartrate
- Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin D3
What is the storage condition of Clopidogrel 75mg?
Store this medication at 25 to 30 oC room temperature. Keep it away from excess heat, moisture, light and away from the reach of the children.
What are the precautions of Clopidogrel?
- This medication may cause dizziness, so be careful while driving or performing other possibly unsafe tasks that need more alertness.
- Avoid those activities that cause injury or bruising because this drug may reduce clot-forming cells in the blood.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must consult their doctor before using this drug. Use of this drug may cause the dangerous effect to the developing baby.
Where to buy Clopidogrel 75mg?
Buy Clopidogrel online from our authentic drugstore at an affordable price to treat thrombus, heart attack and stroke. Order now and avail huge discount on all our purchased drugs.