Clopidogrel is an active medicament which helps to treat all you heart related disorders. Clopidogrel is easily available at our online drug portal. Clopidogrel is essential helps to avert heart attacks in individual who are suffering from heart disease, recent stroke, or blood circulation disease. Clopidogrel is also used along with Aspirin for the treatment of unstable angina.
Mechanism of action Clopidogrel
Clopidogrel is an Antiplatelet drug. Thus work to form platelets from sticking together and prevents them from forming harmful clots and helps to keep free flowing of blood in your body.
When to Avoid Clopidogrel
- Never try to take this medicament if you are having any allergic reaction towards its active medicament and other inactive drug components.
- Do not consume Clopidogrel 75 mg tablet in the case of suffering from an active bleeding problem such as bleeding stomach ulcer, bleeding in the brain.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should never consume this medication for the safety of their own health and the unborn.
- Stay away from this drug if you are taking dabigatran or certain proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
Be Alert before using clopidogrel:
- Before consuming this medication inform your doctor about your medical history if you are on treatment with any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement.
- In case if you had any injury or surgery recently, including dental surgeries inform your health provider and then consume clopidogrel.
- This medication may make you feel dizzy after consuming so do not get indulge in driving and other important works where you need to put your alertness.
- Do not consume alcohols beverages and stay away from smoking while you are on the treatment of clopidogrel.
- Always check the expiry date of the medication before you consume it.
Do not use clopidogrel along with the combination of the following medication because the risk of bleeding may be increased:
Anticoagulants, direct thrombin inhibitors, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, salicylates, serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, (SSRIs),
Dosage instruction for clopidogrel 75mg
You are suggested to consume a single dose of clopidogrel in a day. Take this medication orally with a plane glass of water.
If you skip taking a single dose of the clopidogrel 75 mg
Take the missed dose of the drug as soon as you remember but if you are already near to the time for your next dose then skip the dose and stick to your regular dosage schedule. Do not consume two doses of clopidogrel 75mg at the same time as it may lead to an overdose of the drug, which may fatal for life.
you may face certain side effects after consuming this medication such as serious bleeding in the stomach, gut, eyes, or brain, severe stomach ache, uncontrolled bleeding from gums or nose, purple skin patches, black stools, bewilderment, fever, intense skin paleness, fainting, hasty heartbeat, unexpected harsh headache, strange weakness, inaudible speech, visualization changes, seizures, yellowing eyes/skin, kidney disorders.
Where to buy Clopidogrel?
Buy Clopidogrel online from our web portal and avail maximum benefits.